In our group, we focus on developing novel nanoscale multifunctional materials for environment, green energy, thin film batteries, quantum dot light emitting devices (QLEDs), spintronics and biomedicine applications. We are currently exploring various nanostructures for application in waste water management, green energy, spintronics, magnetic hyperthermia and drug carriers.
- Development of novel nanoparticles and thin films for Spintronics applications.
- Complex magnetism and emergent phenomena in correlated oxide materials.
- Development of quantum dots with high PL quantum yield and metal oxide nanoparticles with high charge mobilities.
- Development of high performance QLEDs.
- Design and development of thin film batteries.
- Development of nanostructured high-performance thermoelectric materials and understanding their underlying mechanisms .
- Development of novel magnetic nanostructures for magnetic hyperthermia applications.
- Development of nanostructures for alternating magnetic field-triggered drug delivery platform.
A working pixel of QLED